Come make a difference with us by becoming a volunteer! We stand for justice and want you with us on this hope-filled journey while creating trafficking safe homes. Here are some ways you can help out to support women who have experienced trafficking:
Office and Administration
- Database entry
- Bulk mailings, filing, or answering the office phone
- Administrative duties
- Office volunteers for trainings
- Office Cleaning
- Booth management and support group assistance at the Restored Wings office
Community and Outreach
- Become a prayer partner and coordinate prayer groups for RW
- Organize a fundraiser for RW (Car wash, fun runs, kickboxing and rowing marathons, etc.
- Yard work and groundskeeping at the RW home.
Painting the RW Home
- Assist at fundraisers, banquets, retreats, etc.
- Victim outreach
- Survivor support group leader
- Legal services
- Medical services
- Social Media
- Peer Support for Survivors
- Dental services
- Career planning professional
- Tutors for school
Restored Wings Home and Program (All survivor volunteers must be trauma-informed, practice healthy boundaries, be willing to go through our required training, sign confidentiality agreement and agree to a background check with face to face interview by staff.)
- Female mentors
- Life skill coaches
- Curriculum class leaders
- Survivor support group leaders
- Females willing to share their testimonies with the program participants
- Exercise/health/nutrition coach
- Art leaders
- Poetry leaders
- Other as needed
Interested in helping our organization by volunteering? Please complete the application, below, to get started!
Volunteers must be 25 or older
Restored Wings Volunteer Application
This is the initial volunteer application. Upon completion, we will conduct a meeting to hear more about you, your desire to volunteer with us, and your skills. Thanks so much for your interest in volunteering!